Friday, September 21, 2012

Why????????????

I occasionally have things I want to say. Sometimes food related and sometimes not. I don't think most of it is very important. I don't want to put a post on my main blog 101 Cooking For Two since thousands will be forced to see it everyday. But I'm tempted several times a week.

So call this "The Musing of An Aging Mind" or "the grumpy old guy" if you want. The same rules will apply here as at 101.

About comments
Comments are welcome, in fact that is why this is a seperate blog on blogger. I was going to do a static page but there would be no way for readers to comment on individual posts. Rude or obnoxious comments are not welcome and will not be published. If I comment on something and you disagree, please comment but keep it factual. If you want to spout pseudoscience or wackiness then go away.  I will be the sole and final judge of what is published on this site. Get your own site if you want to be rude or wacky.

I will not publish comments that advertise your commercial product, if you have a food related blog, please include a link to your site. If I consider it a blog in the same sense as mine, I will be happy to give you some free advertising.

Lastly, I will not post anonymous comments. Man up a use your name (or at least one like DrDan) or go away. Anonymous comments are always spam anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment